(1) This article deals with common social ills, with particular attention being paid to vandalism.
(2) With different techniques used, different results can be obtained.
(3) The TV mechanic entered the factory with tools carried in both hands.
(4) With so much water vapour present in the room, some iron-made utensils have become rusty easily.
(5) Every night, Helen sleeps with all the windows open.
(6) With the school badge on his shirt, he looks all the more serious.
(7) With the security guard near the gate no bad character could do any thing illegal.
(8) You cannot leave the machine there with electric power on.
(9) How can you lock the door with your guests in?
(10) The body with a constant force acting on it. moves at constant pace.
(11) Can you see the huge box with a long handle attaching to it ?
(12) Throw away the container with its cover sealed.
(13) Atoms with the outer layer filled with electrons do not form compounds.
(14) Put the documents in the filing container with all the drawers open.
(15) The young lady with a red ribbon on her head is my former maths teacher.
(16) Do you know the gentleman with both hands in his pockets?
(17) Is there any water in the kettle with this cover off ?
(18) Out went the boy scouts with their uniforms on.
The doctor found that there was something wrong with Jame’s eyes.
Things go on well with us.
What do you want with me?
They are with me in China.
Can you come to swim with us?
Let’s begin with this question.
Run with the nice kite like this.
I have to help Dad with the cooking.=I have to help Dad do the cooking.
What do the farmers do with your machines?
Here is a table for two. Is it OK with you?